7.11.2005

My nightmares

Part II: Vital Razors
Sorry guys I didn’t write about my trip to Chicago, it jus’ happened so quickly & unplanned. I was packin’ till 4:20 am & went to bed at five, I rarely sleep more than 3or 4hours but today I was sleepin’ till a quarter after nine. I was supposed to get up before 9 ‘cause my flight was at 10. Doug had gone already leavin’ me a note he got an important meetin’ & set the clock to wake me. No necessity to mention that I shot the clock outta my room. So no time for breakfast & this stuff; ran to Logan without even brushin’ my hair. Luckily, was on time to be the last one to get on board. Gotta mention that hadn’t shave since the time I went to NY (that’s about 3 weeks) so a perfect gentleman, didn’t have time to change my clothes (gone to Labdel last night & hadn’t changed) when the air hostess came to me she treated me in an insultin’ way that I decided to complain to the manager. But this behavior went on. A guy sittin’ beside me acted in a way that I smelled that really hurt me took a shower yesterday!
Till here it was good. When got to Chicago the cop stopped me & asked for my ID, the conversation was as below:
Cop: you come here
Me: who, me sir?
C: yea gimme your ID
Searchin’ my pockets It took several minutes& the cop was really hot under the collar.
M: here sir.
C: name?
I clucked a little, it was written there.
M: Keith Thomason
C: age
He was drivin’ me crazy, did he wanted to send me to prison, anyway he asked about my father’s name, where I live, what I do, why I was there….
Then he showed me another room & said: there
Oh Hell, frisk, he was jokin’ I was really shocked & didn’t know what to do. He shouted:” there or I’ll arrest ya!”
The funny thing was that behind me was an Arab who barely spoke English & he was allowed to go without askin’ any question.
I had to go to that room, there was a big guy, even bigger than Doug standin’ with his gun, he shouted: ”Spread”. After goin’ up & down my body 2 or 3 times, he was quite sure (not completely) I wasn’t a terrorist. Thinkin’ London’s bombed they look for ‘em here. The guy asked:” where’re ya from?”
M: America he laughed, actually teased me! “& your father?”
I told him that my father, my mother, my grand parents, my great grand parents, my great great grand parents (continue till you repeated great 5 times!!) were American, and then rushed outside.
Hey not yet finished, finally arrived at Terri’s place, rang & waited after 5 minutes she came opened the door looked at me gave a loud scream & almost shot the door, I was quick enough to put my feet in. when she was convinced I was myself, she let me in.
Conclusion: fortunately razor had been invented so please before tryin’ any US airport use this brilliant invention! Well it seems that I resembled Bin Laden (is the spellin’ right?)Alqaede (again check the spellin’) leader, quite cool, so hope they let me join the US branch of Alqaede, guess gonna make lots of green notes& then I can go round the world!
The last word: as soon as had a little breakfast, I took a shower & shaved, again became what I was supposed to be, but there’s a question; if you were a cold blood murderer (terrorist) would you move around countries so picturesque! (This word doesn’t mean what you think, it’s used as obvious and shabby)
Anyway I found out what frisk really mean& it’s a bit different from what’s shown in movies, it’s fun tryin’ it once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home