7.11.2005


Chicago
Hi guys
Everything�s OK. Sky�s blue, the sun�s shinin� (read this part in day light �cause it�s 9:30pm) & life�s BEAUTful.
Chicago�s much better than Bean town, it�s cool here & I love Lake Michigan more than Atlantic Ocean.
Wish you where here, and I miss nobody, but you�re welcomed if in Chicago (Not Boston).
Terri�s very happy to see me & me too. Spendin� the last few months with guys I almost forgot what a great gift women especially mothers are. So thanks Lord & especial thanks for pressin� manual button!
I had big lunch & a very good dinner, said G�night to Terri, brushed my teeth ready to go to bed, jus waitin� for tonight tale. Have BEAUTful dreams, mama (Terri) callin� me.
Hey Dou, guess I�ll stay here for a month so I generously contribute my share of meals to you.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Keith why didn’t you call when got there or answered my calls?
Just wanted to know where you put my sneakers?
Didn’t I told you look terrible, wish you a nice frisk on the way back!

July 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home