7.16.2005

NASCAR


I can’t believe my luck, got a ticket back home TODAY! I’m runnin’ away from this terrible place, one of my worst trips, I’m leavin this morning. Do you see what I see in this fuckin’ city ? do you feel what I feel goin’ home?
I love Bean town, I love it, I LOVE IT & more than that my big black buddy, we’re headin to N.H. he got the NASCAR tickets, nice weekend, I’ll write more when back, thanks Doug this pressure was killin’ me,
just close your eyes
move to heaven doors
just forget that terrible lies
move to no sorrows way
know I’m not a good poet! I’m thinkin’ of jumpin’ in the middle of roarin’ speedy cars in N.H

2 Comments:

Blogger HadesGigas said...

How bout that Waltrip leavin' Earnhardt Inc.? Sounds like he couldn't take any more bump drafting. It also sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about.

July 17, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

yea he's leaving DEI & he's takin' Tony Eury Jr with him, it's a pity for DEI & Waltrip, the company lose his sponsor! Hope we can see Waltrip winin' again' i love his style!

July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home