7.13.2005

nothing

Nothing interesting about today, you can’t have exciting time everyday, it’s cloudy & I’m stayin’ in feelin really bored, for the first time thought I missed Bean Town, jus’ lucky I don’t live here!
I found these questions in someone else’s blog, gotta confess I stole the questions & put my own answers, hope she/he doesn’t mind.(if she/ he minds, nothing happen!)

A- Age you got your first kiss: too young to remember exactly sth round 12 or 13
B - Band listening to right now: Metallica
C - Crush: so many to name but lately jus’ that asshole called Meg(my ex fiancée )
D- Drink of Choice:hot black cofee
E - Easiest person:Doug, Kit,Kev, anyone livin’ in our building except me & Neal
F - Favorite band at the moment:Metallica
H – Holiday: Christmas, Halloween, Easter
I- Instruments: zither (broke it some month ago & never got a new one)
J- Juice: orange & green apple
K - Kids: not too bad, like havin’ one of my own
L - Longest car ride ever: San Francisco to Miami nice rally & took almost a week, but never try it again (it was done between pile of dweebs like me, guess we were 5 or 6 autos!)
M- Major: materials, mostly metals (the same as genre I like!)
N - Nicknames:Kieth, Keeeth( in a shouting way), Asshole, Nathan (rarely!) whatelse I can expect from a short name?!
O - One wish: visit pyramids & king’s valley, buy my own condo & Viper but more than that I loved to have a farm
P - Phobia[s]:animals (especially hairy ones),height, darkness &roaches
Q - Quote: “Thank you friends” James Hetfield from Metallica, “Son, your life's an open book Don't close it before it's done” by the same guy!
R - Reason to smile: rarely smile ‘cause I dunno the reason
S - Song you sang last: Enter sandman& Battery-Metallica (they’re playin at the same time one in mp3 & one in walkman)
T - Time you woke up [today]:20 after 4(surely AM)
U - Unknown fact about me: just simple guy who wants to change his world, btw there’re lots of unknown facts about humans, dunno if it goes the same with me
V - Vegetable you hate: I hate most of the veggies especially cabbage
W - Worst habit(s): spendin’ a lot of time in the net, fuckin’ around anywhere I am, daydream, forget I’m a grown up & can’t stop bein’ a jerk
X - X-rays you've had: a family photo of my teeth, knee(several times), elbow, head & my fuckin’ lungs
Y - Yummy food: pizza, hams & spaghetti (none of ‘em good for me!)
Z - Zodiac sign: saggitarius (I love this sign, archer, feel sorta powerful!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home