7.19.2005

Finish Line


All of us get to the finish line at last, sooner or later, it happens.
Today I realized I’m really lonely, no friends callin’ no SMS, no IM, noting… they just call me when they need something. And if I ever call ‘em just for their sakes, they talk in a way that I’m wasting their precious time. So I decided to get to my finish line, thanks to the friends & family who tolerated me for almost one forth of a century, thanks for not lovin’ me, thanks to the feeling I have now, this is supposed to be my will, have nothing for anyone, so just say sorry for botherin’ you, thanks for the many times I begged for your love & thanks to my mighty creator.
Lord don’t tell me I don’t have the right to close my book before the time ‘cause I don’t tell you you didn’t have the right to create me, I know I was never grateful for the so many blessings & gifts & talents you gave me. I know people are just dying of thirst, hunger & other people’s greed.
I don’t want to be greedy, so finish the race earlier to give some other humans tastes your blessing more.
Thank you friends for the tolerance
Goodbye
Keith Nathanial Thomason
Born 7 December 1980
Death 18 July 2005-07-18
Hope when you pass by my grave take a look at the gravestone

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with istra - so true about the western world hiding appreciation. Something else to consider is that although you may not feel loved or appreciated now, nothing says it won't be completely different in a day, a week, a year... The world, time, and you are always in motion - nobody can know what is just around the corner and THAT makes life interesting. These of course are my personal views and respect that you have your own.

July 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a kind of shock

But I still don't understand why did you do this?

I just hope this is not true.

You are not the only one who feel lonely, there are a lot out there. We were sent to the earth, of course with a reason. We've got an important duty and we got to do our duty and mustn't end our own life by ourself and avoid the duty

May God forgive you and you've got enough peace you need

July 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! I don't want to hide myself and blame you to what has happened Keith! I feel guilty. I really feel sorry and guilty for what has happened to you!

I am sorry Keith.. I am really sorry.. Why couldn't we give more time and attention to you buddy? Everybody has a need to be loved.

As I know you've tried your best to care other people, why couldn't we care a bit to you? I should give more attention and be wiser to you. I believe that behind your unique appearance and behaviour you are a very sensitive human being.

I know I don't need to feel guilty, because it's your own wish to be like that. But I don't want to stop being guilty to keep me remember and be careful in the future to treat a kind of person like you better and wiser

I beg you from the bottom of my heart to forgive me for not able to avoid this kind of thing happened

Oh I am sorry Keith...kt

July 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If any of you is Doug, the person who stayed with Keith, I appreciate it much if you could email me (ktoolay@yahoo.com) A.S.A.P

Big Thanks

July 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home