7.29.2005

Report of the day

sorry guys seems its impossible to stop!
Today was one of my craziest days after my resurrection; I decided to put on my mocking mask again, singin cheerfully all day long, went to bed at 3.5 and after half an hour fightin fell asleep; at 4.5 our fuckin bell rang, completely asleep, half naked opened the door thinking it was Doug, after a few minutes found out I was wrong ran to my room. Back again completely awake, wearing one of my sweaty t-shirts waitin to be washed (with the help of some after shave it was ok, or it seemed like that) ‘n still my pants (well they couldn’t see my legs), ok handsome I looked, guess gonna win the most handsome ass of this year! { laugh please, I’m usin all my talents to make this shit funny, or I’d begin cryin}
Cut the 2.5 hours story short, my cousin ‘n granny came to meet me { my granny didn’t know what I did so I told her I had a wreck, then I fucked with the next question “what happened to yer 4-wheele” sayin what auto?}
My cousin came to say goodbye, goin to Germany (tomorrow) for further education {I dunno what’s fuckin wrong with here!} I hate departures ‘n she left me with wet eyes (describing my own eyes){thanks to my awake conscious didn’t kiss her cos she was really willing!) when she left I had my granny with the story of my aunt ‘n her fuckin husband getting divorce after 35yr cos her fuckin husband fell in love with a chick. I dunno why my family’s so interested in cliché soaps of abc, any idea!
Guess you can imagine how I feel right now, I dunno why granny unburdened herself to me cos she always thought im irresponsible casual unrespectable shaky intolerable unpredictable dirty unforgivable unacceptable unreasonable… (you’re welcome to add as much as these adjectives available!) grandson of her with a brain in me pants. Her thoughts sucks, ain’t it!
Now im tryin not to go down in the dumps again. Better ask the mayor to change the place of dumps so I cant find it ‘n cant go down there. I want my mask back! It’s vanishin again.
Footnotes:In the midst of this mess, a friend of mine called me ‘n asked about a company connected with net marketing, askin for s’me advice to earn more bucks, what a bitch!? (I dunno me or him!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home