8.02.2005

hand

I love things out of blue. Like this trip to Canton, goin on Thursday, with bus (hell im spending all me money this summer, seriously gotta look for a job, but I’ll do it when back).then we’ll decide to go to Campbell (Logan,Oh.)that’d be a 3-4 hour drive I guess, ‘n not decided when to come back, got a one-way ticket to hell.
Got a lot of things to do, the place’s in a real mess im not in the mood of cleanin, everything’s spread everywhere, u can expect my socks in your glass of scotch! I spend half an hour to find my cell ‘n my memo master’s not workin so I dunno where a hell I can find those numbers to arrange our reunion, know im crazy, never mind I try not to stay long, wanna suggest a short walk by Charles ‘n then head to studio 25, guess that’d be fun. Gotta go to the bank to refinance my cards ‘n then to drugstore, im short of my Levoths, cant go without ‘em, Can I?
Doug’s gone to DC, he wanna move to that place, hope he decide to come back, if he wants to stay there, that means another movin story for me ‘n that’s be a true hell. Never mind, I’ll think of it later. Im thinking of putting up a tent in sq.p. not a bad idea!
Jus have 1.5 days to pack ,not done anything serious lots of shoppin & that’s hell, wished some one could gimme a hand.
Anyway im thinking of sth deeeviiiliishhhhhhh, lets pray I can do it, gotta check. I’ll talk about it later.
Aha have ya heard the news, King Fahd’s dead, so im thinking of chagin my name to sth practical like
Sheikh Al Keith- ibn Thomas, may be they accept me ‘n can have an oil well of my own, so better get a ticket to Saudi Arabia hope they don’t arrest me as terrorist!?
Gotta go wanna finish my 4 day long chicken (haven’t finished this chick since sat!) it tastes yuck!
Im still listenin to DP, gotta put ‘em on my player before goin. This is what playin now!
“ I was a young man when I died….
PS any help’s welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home