8.17.2005

What a Pic!?

Taday when I opened my blog I felt really retard wonderin who put that ridiculous pic of mine in the profile, I know im ugly don’t need to be reminded why I don’t have a mirror in my place (after almost ¼ century not yet found out the reason of usin mirrors!), I was thinking of a plastic surgery especially my nose!
I feel really disappointed when I look at myself rememberin how depressed I look, guess I have forgotten laughin, I really do forgot really willin to cry every now ‘n then (but quit this habit!). if I were a girl I wouldn’t choose a guy like Keith as a friend really disgustin pair!
I wanna hide my face, the thing that unfortunately reflect my actual feelin ‘n it sucks, wanna change the pic but got no idea what to replace it with, any suggestion?
Today’s Motto: follow the piggy!
Hey guys want a free ticket for tweeter’s show on Friday, it’s 311 with Papa roach & unwritten law, can anyone find me?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

That's a nice pic, so stop whinning! Boo! Cheer up sweet :)

August 17, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

Thanx for yer kindness, no need to lie^~^!

August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home