8.18.2005


Some Cheesy TimeHey mornin guys
Its 91525 fuckin late for wakin up but gee I feel great taday, no more misery n feelin a bit naughty gonna take the plaster this Tuesday yeepee,
Wanna have sth weird for the breakfast some alien bud sent, as ya can see in the pic the surface is covered with a sheet of gold, im getting loaded
Ok to examine this nice piece of gift gotta wash yer hands with antibugterial souap then wear yer mask ready ,put on the gloaves cool now remove the superficial part ,g�t, wow its getting exciting fella under the shinin foil there�s a soft soggy stuff yuck it smells like a chiiise. Ill take the shinin foil to our metallographic lab guess we don have this metal on earth, may be its composite or some kinda nanocarbon tubes, really scientific stuff, Nobel prize waitin for me but im sure they wont give it to me cause im too young!
Ok lets mix it with some bread milk n coffee it tastez good
Cheer guys im still alive gotta patent my discovery. One more thing today I asked the little kitty livin next door if she wanna join me this noon celebratin the victory, do ya think she likes Champagne or Scotch!
Ah wait tadays recommended song: Schrei nach Liebe by The Dome gegen Rechts
Guess by the end of 2005 my blog will turn completely deutsch, wanna join me cousin hehe!
PS I still want the tweeters ticket!
Todays motto:� Fick englisch!�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home