8.22.2005

10 things better know!

OK once again had nothing to do except blogsurfing & wastin times on piles of crap, but this one's really, i dunno what to say let's say freaking!
This is what I found:
The Stupid Things Guys Say or Do
1.) You should start running. (cmon guys, you shouldn't answer if we ask you if we're fat, so you surely shouldn't volunteer it)

2.)Whoa! What happened to you?

3.)Whose dress is that? I sure hope its not my girlfriends, its hideous. (maybe you should find out who owns it first)

4.)(Upon seeing his date drink her third glass of water) wow, I sure hope there's a bathroom at the park. (...need I comment?)

5.)(during an attempt to prevent a breakup) Don't worry I'm not going to take you out into a field and shoot you or anything. (Where in my purse is the pepper spray?...)

6.) Yeah I like you. I see us as just great friends. No, I do like you. I like you only as one of my best friends. But I like you. (ARGHGHHGHGH!!!!!! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM? MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES?!)

7.) Wow I saw your mom today and she is really pretty I mean , practically glowing. (... Yeah you should meet my shrink, she's quite a looker too)

8.)It's not that I don't trust you , I just don't trust him. ( Say this line again and you die!!you lying coward.)

9.)I actually wanted to date your best friend before I started dating you. (hmmm honesty is the best polic does not apply here, if you're stupid enough to volunteer this well, prepare to be castrated)

10.) THE ALL-TIME WORST THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAY: What's your problem? are you like on your period or something? (Even if we aren't you will have serious doubts when we are finished with you, there is never a time no matter how truthful it is that you can voice this.)

and this is what her father answered in his blog (great family!):
What NOT to Say to a Father of a Daughter
1) Wow, your daughter is hot. (Not only will that upset the father, it will guarantee you will be going out by yourself tonight, you idiot.)

2) Man, I've got to get me some of that. (When you regain consciousness and all of your bones have mended, I will be happy to explain to you why you should never say that, no, why you should never think that.)

3) Yeah, my ride is hot. I got it up to 140 on the way over here. (You can get it up to 150 as you leave without my daughter.)

4) I know school is important and stuff, but I've got me a plan and don't need no schooling. (Oh good, then you should start on your plan immediately, preferably hundreds of miles away from my daughter.)

5) You aren't one of those who gets hung up if we get back after her curfew. (Nope, because you won't be bringing her back after curfew, or taking her out before curfew, or will even have to worry about a curfew if you leave now, before I load the shotgun.)

6) Smart girls are annoying. (Prepared to be annoyed. Better yet, save yourself the trouble and leave now.)

7) Wow, it's hot. You've got any beer? (Now I have to wonder how stupid you are if you are an underaged drinker, asking me for alcohol, BEFORE you are trying to leave with my daughter on a date. Please leave while you can still breathe.)

8) Sorry I'm late, had to drop by and see my kid before I came over here. (Your kid needs you, trust me. Go and see your kid now. While your kid still has a father.)

9) Got a light? (I can't even begin to comment on this one as I'm sure I would be looking for something blunt to hit them with.)

10) I sure hope she hurries, the Rave starts in twenty minutes. (Well Rave On my young dateless friend, just do it in the next ten seconds while you are able to leave willingly....)

Hey dont ask for the blogs cause I wont give ya such links, may be yawont read my crap any more. I dunno what ya think of this father and daughter
All I can say is "gimme a break"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home