8.19.2005

Fever

I had fever but that night she was just looking at me.
I had fever and cold rain had despoiled my existence but she was staying with me.
I had fever and the pain in my bones wasn’t leaving me but she was thinking my vigil was for her sake.
I had fever and was burning in a cold fire but she was praising my feverish heat and melting in the fire of my hot lips.
I had fever and there was an endless sting in my throat and I couldn’t bear my breath but she was in love with me and staring at my puffy feverish eyes and talking about love.
I had fever but she was thinking the extreme red color of my feverish cheeks was a sign of shame and love.
I had fever and was dying that night.
The night I was the groom of sweat and delirium but she was warming up with the fire of her lust and thinking my noxious thirst and death was ‘cause of ending the mating season.
That night she was burying me alive but I just had fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home