8.23.2005

All in a days work

Been playin for over 5 hours& not havin breakfast jus wanted to write a short review of yesterday before havin lunch (its 122534 PM)
• at last I finished Luxor, thought it’d be fun but it wasn’t ;so I played from level1 now im level 10 but its really borin gonna play NFS for evenin’
• tie myself to the chair not to go to S 25 or I’ll turn to a real drunkard
• put a Martini pic as my desktop
• released my foot outta plaster
• convinced a teen that university’s the worst place of the world & there’s nothing useful there
• tried to steal another rolling stone ticket for taday (unlucky)
• burned my dinner
• opened my differential equations’ book & gazed at it for 3 hours without understanding a word wondering how I passed it 2 years ago(miracle I guess!)
• baked a cake without any problem & finished it in a day!
• tried to listen to Scorpion, but it was pure shit so I threw it outta my window and killed a kitten!
• Spent another restless night to improve my record of 80 hours without sleep, now my eyes’re completely red so I can play as Dracula but unfortunately I can see the daylight from my window, ouch!
• Found out there are shittier blogs than mine that I cant think of a single word to comment!
• Killed a roach who wanted to invade my bed
• Deceived Kev & borrowed another 5000$ to stay in my ol’ place
• Went to P.sq park & met Mazy (my new gf-I’ll write later!-)
• Early this mornin’ went to Revere & shouted as loud as I could ,scatterin radio waves that led to some pigeon crash near Logan!
OK enough for taday, have a terrible day cause im havin such a day flavored with a horrible stomachache (guess it cause of the smuggled blood I drank last night, im sick!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home