8.26.2005

rule 1

Been blog surfing again I found the inevitable rule of shit writing for daily bloggers.
And this feature turn to a astronomical crap when the posts are about yer personal life, so decided not to write about personal things to improve the shittyness of my posts, I dunno how far I can go on like this but within few weeks my giant books will attack me & gotta surrender myself to these devils, guess they’ll condemned me to weekly. I prefer death to this ignominy !
Have I ever confessed I have Augustophobia!
OK one last personal; at last I found a partner, his name’s Shawn & really cute, he’s movin in tomorrow, so wont be alone anymore!
byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

Why say no to personal life blogs? Hmm?

August 26, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

well they're sometimes disgusting & boring to others, not the writer!

August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home