9.09.2005


Well sometimes some tests look funny, actually I tried it on several people but it wasnt like this or may be they have problems in decidin on their sexuality but the obvious thing is if your index is bigger, it means ya were always a teacher pet raisin yer finger, this is the reason its bigger & if ya have yer ring on yer middle finger, it means ya too genius & if ya dont have finger it means ya lucky!
OK enough for taday. Been to Cambridge & back, fuckin tired, ya know I was really busy playing hooky all day long & guess ya know what a difficult job it is!
Today I asked one of these nice refugees to come to my place but when I told him its possible that I have many infectious dangerous contagious diseases like cholera, anthrax, whooping cough, polio �.he jus ran away, I dunno why, guess there was sth wrong with him!
OK tip number 3: before exitin the elevator press all the buttons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home