9.10.2005

Mp3, bar, garbage, pepper

OK, I got my fuckin electric device fixed; they gave me a new cable & charger!
When I was a kid my ma always warned me of disadvantages & harms & unhealthiness… of booze. Well I remember her words, but time’s changed &at the moment my favorite place’s a bar nearby, now about the advantages of booze:
ya can sleep or feel sleepy when ya have insomnia
sth really nice to have between classes
I love the bottles, their shapes ….
with the new technology ya can have wine with any taste
the dehydration is the best part
finding some good friends
jus wanna talk about the last part, I met one of these nice guys who’s a soccer fan, it’s great to meet such people, besides he had some channels with the waves comin from Europe’s fields! All I had to do was to share my bottle with ‘im for several days & the result was awesome. He invited me to his place to watch Manchester’s derby. Well not too bad with the eins –eins ! ok we’re friends now and no need to share the bottle.
Last night I wanted to put the garbage out so went outta the place & into the street, when one of these young loaded jackass drivers with a loud music passed me I kept on movin with my eyes fixed on the auto to decide on the model, when suddenly I was a foot below my last point, ya into sth supposed to be a ditch, the swimming was great!
And today’s tip’s related to masochism
Tip number four: fill yer hand with pepper, then put it back after a while it’s time to wipe yer eyes ( ya shouldn’t wash yer hands)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home