9.14.2005

Luscious lips
Lemme see what should I say with this topic! Yay its a nice word but the tastes more to say. I love the taste & thats it. I dunno what im really typin cause I have nothing inn my mind & jus pressin buttons, fuckin tired & the pain in my stomach nearly knocked me out this morning & its jus because Im not doin the eatin regularly.
Shit I don�t have a slightest idea of this crap.
Nothing related to the topic till now, lemme try again. Ok I love kiss but not this lip to lip stuff, disgustin, but I love these chocolate lips, they taste great. Thats it!
Its jus shitty as hell & im fuckin tired & HUTTT, im dyin of playin around �. But don have time, better go to bed or sth really bad will appear here!
PS I still love route 11, any idea?
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home