9.16.2005

oops

there's sth in my mind that i cant get rid of it. it's almost 2am not sleepin, not feelin likely to sleep, i was web cruisin, readin blogs & get to the point that nobody like this shitty stuff,argghhh.
there's this feelin of heartbrake in me, heartbroken! yea that's the world, im really shabby! i put my heart on top of a table & a terrible roachcok no cockroach stubbed his ass against it & it fell & broke to pieces, gotta find a vaccuum to clean the place or you may get cut!
i was wonderin how many legs does a roach have? why his called cockroach, have ya ever seen his thing?
i need some kick ass aka sleepin!
guess i'd be in my granny's place after univ. so no postin tomorrow. she wanna throw some decipline to my life style, may be she can find me a good girl!
been to tingo? -single finder- & nobody send me anything, empty mailbox ya know!
im not goin to pay forthe shit anymore, it seems im tooo girlish!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eluzai said...

pray.. it helps..:) GBU

September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home