9.23.2005

scientific stuff

Seems there’s sth wrong here, I know tons of people hate my crap, well what’re ya expectin of BS posts? But thanks this guy who had the courage to protest against this shit (in his first visit I guess) thanks a million times, I take it for granted & decided to put some useful, scientific, educational stuff. Here I put some of my ol’ learnings, if ya interested in materials especially metals, you’re welcome:
Let’s start with dislocation theory and for the beginin let me tell ya what dislocation is (better be good in crystallography & mechanics of solids- static’s good for beginners)
Dislocation ; is the linear lattice defect that’s responsible for nearly all aspect of plastic deformation (elastic-plastic deforming: elastic’s within the boundary’s of Hook’s law in stress-strain diagram, plastic’s the state that metals cant regain their previous shapes) of metals. The existence of a dislocationlike defect is necessary to explain the low values of yield stress observed in real crystals.
OK enough for start, gonna talk about defects in crystal lattice next time.
End of lesson one.
Ya guys out there, ya satisfied?
PS those lovely jerks that enjoy reading my crap jus wait; I’ll send a big post jus for their sake.
Thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home