9.21.2005

quick note

not much time for bloggin so jus a quick pressin of buttons
I lost my job as a babysitter! sob!?
last night i was one of these remarkable students who stay up late doin home work.
i hate these kind of people really disgustin' always ready to put that flashin finger up to answer the questions, i dunno why they cant understand that a student shouldnt know the answers.
FYI im not that kindo' students! i sit on my desk (what's the use of chair? still a mystery !) and gaze at the problem i can do it for hours wonderin why it cant be solved!
and when comes the exam time, i sit as straight as possible to let my eye cover some neighboring sheets, i jus wanna check if the other guys doin correct or not & if he's on the wrong track let him know, no appreciation's needed. im too humble to expect any thanks
and there's this use of prayin, pray the other guys know the answers & my lens are clean enough to cover the gap between chairs.
anyway, last night i was busy with pile of math problems & this mornin i head to univ. lookin for some eager guys to let me check their solved materials, got some papers checked & transfered some minor data to my own happily i went to my class, but the fuckin prof. didnt come.
morals: i didnt want to write this great experience but as i pressed the buttons randomly it came out like this!
and guess it's short enough to take a quick look.
gotta go still got some homework to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home