9.25.2005

it's lookin great

Hell, I like the new things in my blog!(jus scroll down)
I had a really good evening, well as usual everything was unusual, we went to Europa at 7 guess it was a bit early, no actually really early to go to such places!
We means Clyde (my new dad), Hugh (my new ma) & me (the new kid)! Interestin, I know!
I really cant understand why this terrible fuckin couple decided to adopt me as their kid, hell im much older for the job!
The terrible part was that they didn’t even let me take a little sip o’ wine sayin I’m still a kid; instead they bought me an ice cream & a box of canes & let me ogle all those young lassies.
After finishin my icecream I sat silently like a gent, but none of those fuckin…. girls came near to jus say a hello, so after an hour I went back home!
Moral of the story:
Never let Clyde & Hugh feel like yer folks
Never go to single’s bar when there’s no dancing
Never eat icecream while ogling
and im gonna to Studio 25 jus after11 to buy my own bottle
hehehe, this post was really terrible
Tip number eight: put a lollipop in yer mouth& ask a girl for French kiss! hEhE
PS gotta visit a barber my hair’s like Amazon jungles!

4 Comments:

Blogger HadesGigas said...

That's why I pee sitting down.

September 26, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

Hey thanks for the good idea gonna use your method from now on but ain’t it difficult?

September 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 make things simple, just go 2 the ladies room whenever u wanna do it sittin

September 27, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

ok to the ladies room & what a hell should i do with the cops?

September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home