9.28.2005

useless

Today everything’s jus wrong. I feel really lonely when I think that Hugh’s leavin me, I cant think of anything funny, seems im sorta crushed, this time no roach!
Losin friends is always the thing that really sucks, so I decided to pick up the phone & call some of my friends, I dunno why there’s more joy hangin with elder people than the guys my age, now I know. It’s cause I can be an unbearable jerk.
Today was one of my fellow class mates birthday askin to go out. I wasn’t in the mood of buyin presents so thought a Hallmark can do good. I was supposed ito be in our dep. ground floor by 11.30, it was 11.40 when my class finished but I head home, at 5.10 I got message from this guy- that wake me up thinking I dreamed of a message arrival- sayin thanks for the card & wish I was with ‘em, I jus lied about got sth to do & had to leave…..
Now im thinking why I didn’t join ‘em. It’s a while that I feel really a stranger among my buds, as if im sth on the nerve when im walkin with them, I don’t like talkin jus listenin & most of the time I dunno what they’re talkin about. Hell I dunno what’s wrong with me, back to the killer loop, but it’s nothing compared to the fact that an idiot prof‘s demandin me to publish an essay by the end of the term, can yo believe it? My brain’s completely shut down, how can do the fuckin essay!
Sorry for the shit, I jus feel down in the dumps, I dunno why nobody changes its place!
Tip number eight: use paste instead of toothpaste for brushin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home