10.02.2005

I'm That Donkey

Hi guys out there, I’ve made my mind ;gonna blog for some time again. The thing that happened is that im a real bloghore & cant go on without it!
So many different funnythings happened that I wanted to share.
First I went to nentist nan (dentist Dan), arghhhh, it’s one of the worst places on earth & this fuckin ….. guy told me gotta fill3 teeth, jus ignorin the so many nice Franklin notes that I gotta pay, I cant imagine the pain & horror, so as he turned his head I ran outta there, guess I wont think of doin anything to my teeth for the next 4 weeks, I’ll fix it some time later!
Anyway, I need some rope, I really need it, gotta hang somebody, but before that
Why didn’t you tie me up carefully? Jus can yo see im eatin the hay.
For those who don’t know what im talking about let me ask yo a question:
A donkey (me) was tied to a rope six feet long. A bale of hay was eighteen feet away and the donkey( again me) wanted to eat the hay. How could he do it?
And guess you know the answer, if don’t know the answer I wont tell yo, the answer is really easy, it’s not a riddle, jus a simple question, better work it out yourself! Ok don’t cry, I tell you. Easily, if the other end of the rope wasn’t tied to anything!
Bingo, yea , you didn’t tie it to anything & now im here sittin by the technology of past century & writtin crap!
Ok the funny thing, I was checkin my mail box when I bumped into a mail from a single finder I was once part of it, it was a long time ago & I almost forgot it, then comes the idea , yippee someone’s interested me!
So I ran to my account & bang open the waitin mail!........
I spent a few minutes in some kind of coma & I dunno why some guys think like that.
Guess he was drunk or sth when he pressed the “im interested” button, guess if you wanna look good, better take that glasses off, the glasses gimme the idea of those foolish Americans in movies that always chewin gums & barely know the difference between right hand & left. That really sucks, and I hate guys who wanna prove they’re as moron as shown. Hey my non-american friends I swear all of us ain’t like this! And btw guess im not interested in a guy who wanna fuck me with sunglasses, jus wonderin if ha can see anything probably!
Another funny thing was that I jus wanted a friend & this guy was lookin for a long term relationship. The only good thing about this thing’s that he lives in Bean town so im gonna put a gun in my bag & give him the chance to be shot whenever I meet him!
Let me see, aha I still love chocolates more than anything (even you!) and some nice friends of mine gave me 2 jar of jam, im gonna be busy eatin ‘em in the next week, the good news is im putting on weight, yippee, thanks to the chocolates , but here come the problem of so many zits!
That means lots of pain & bleedin!
For the guys who support Yankees, better go find someplace to hide, I love red sox, I love Fenway, and great thanks to Cleveland for the loss.” Boston locks up wild card for third straight season “
Im workin on my pic but not yet finished, I’ll send later, not gone to barber’s yet & I really look handsome with pile of straw like hair, so gotta put my cap all the time!
And below’s some pics you may like to see!
Have a nice time, tomorrow’s Monday & I haven’t read any of my books, and again I have the terrible “refractories”, another fuckin 2 hours nap!
Tip number 10: squeeze pustules on sb’s face!
PS guess I wrote enough to make sure that I’d be busy writtin shit for at least next month. Im thinking of wearin a sunglasses for Halloween, guess I’d be frightenin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

hey donkey's my best animal!
yep gotta enjoy life!
haha i got ur number!

October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home