10.08.2005

some fuckin weekend

Guess one of the things I love is vacation, no, I lied. I hate ‘em . They mean time to clean everythin’ time to stop your daily routines, time for fuckin’ round the streets & markets…. Hell, I hate all of these things, so the most miserable times of my life’s weekend, im always lookin forward to Mondays, and I feel really sad when I hear it’s Friday.
But these weekends can turn to a real hell added with some good news.
I was out on my daily walk to pos.sq. park (guess the gardener gonna shoot me with machine gun next time he saw me (or sth like me)) bumpin into a paper boy I gave myself the chance to ogle some papers. Fuck it. All I got was this:” It’s over: Chicago sweep Sox in ALDS” Yea, that was all I needed to hear. A few bad words, a deep breath & head to the park. That’s all I could do. I had this feelin of bein given a big punch on my stomach.
Runnin after some kids, pushin some empty swings & kickin some cats & benches then time to go back home. At least it was a nice cloudy day & before gettin’ home I was quite wet.
Guess it can be better if you had a quarrel with your hommie. Havin quarrel & fights & lots of kick ass is sth you cant avoid, when you’re livin with me. This means im quite a aggressive kid!
Jus put yourself in Steve’s shoes. You came home after a busy week , thinking you can have rest for 2 days & when you open the door, there’s all darkness & your place’s as cold as fridge. You go for the lights, turn it on take a quick look at the place & turn it off, wishin you never turned it on. You feel like you were given an electric shock, shut your brain down then restart it, turn the lights on again & shout: “ Keith, where a hell u hidin asshole?”
Me:” dammya, here”
Steve :” idiot whydya wrappin’ yerself in blanket & leave the window open?”
…..
ok,this part we were jus cursin & punchin….
Hey, remember it’s still Friday. After cleanin all the place ( were I messed it all week) I put my ass on a chair to rest. Then comes riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnng, riiiiiiiiiiiiiing.
Bitch, who’s callin at sth round 10.
Hello…….
Ok it was my uncle, sayin his uncle kicked the bucket ( that means my mom’s uncle), fuck it what a hell should I do. Without sayin any sympathy & condolence, I hung up.
There’s sth funny about me, I can cry for a cat bein ran over by a bike but when it comes to death news (human being) I jus have no feelin. It jus goes like ok everyday we have a baby born so sb must die instead.
That’s it, that’s me & that’s why some o’ my friend calls me cold-hearted, but you know it’s not true.
hey this is my horoscope for friday, really true!
You're more competitive than some people seem to realize. So it will be surprising to them when you do everything in your power to get your prize. Friends brag about you. Don't stop them! Just say, "Thank you."
so dont brag about me! ^~^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home