10.10.2005

unsociable or antisocial

i dunno what's wrong with me, sounds like im hittin my head against the wall & nothin happens. hell it doesn't even bleed.
i hate the way im livin, the way im breathin, the way jus everythin's happenin'.
I jus go out, sit in my favorite hangout, studio 25 & gaze at people, take my LT out & began typin, why i have so many things to do & it's never endin. i raise my head, a quick look around & back to what i was doin, i jus cant get the meanin of bein sociable. i get on well with people or at least i think it's like this, i can make friends easily, but the problem's i cant keep 'em. maybe it's because im jus too selfish, jus want 'em for myself. when i see 'em talkin to other people it means they're not mine anymore,then it's time to pack & get outta their lives, the next time i met, i act as if i only met 'em some where, i act as if i cant remember 'em. then comes this feelin of bein lonely. actually im not alone. it's a lie i believed in it for a while but im sure it's not true. then i thought im such a jerk & people dont like my company, but again i was fuckin wrong. i jus understood i was wrong, when a class mate i barely care about asked for my company for a while & when i left him to go to my class, he jus held my hand so tight as if we were close friends.
and then comes this mysterious word, bud. hell the guys i think are my buds rarely call me, the only they can remember of a so-called guy , Keith, is when they need my help. hell what do i look like, donkey!
sometimes i wonder maybe i do the same, do i care about 'em ? do i call 'em cause i wanna know how they're doin? i really dunno , maybe im jus like 'em but cant see the truth.
guess im kinda antisocial. i have this devil inside that if ever once in a million year i join some of my pals & feel a bit as im enjoyin their company & they have no problem with my presence. it appears outta nowhere, get hold of my brain & says:" boy time to leave, these guys are too good for you" & the next minute i'm outta wherever i was, headin home alone.
hell im tired. am i enjoyin you company, so time to leave.
PS : you're crazy cause you cant find any normal man goin to bar and do nothin, jus sit there & do the homework, for the sake of heaven take jus a sip.
PPS this post really sucks, so to jus see yer smile, gotta say i know im allergic to what, jus guess!
to prove im idiot im allergic to my new deodorant & i needed a week to find out!
tip number twelve: if you feel depressed, jus listen to Metallica's Mama said & then you can easily hang yourself!
i'm badly addicted to net! so gotta thanks those nice guys that make me feel so miserable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home