10.14.2005

If I Were A Girl.....

Well, if I were a girl, then I was a girl. Nothing special would happen, just maybe people called me Kate or Katie or Kathleen! But look I’m not a girl now, can you see the difference? So if I wash the dishes, I do the laundry, I do the shopping & sometimes clean the place it doesn’t mean that I’m enjoyin doin it or it’s my duty ‘cause it’s not. I like to see my place neat (& sometimes I like to mess it) so don’t shout at me for not washing the dishes for 2 days or not having anything in the fridge ‘cause I can shout back (& I love to rage at yo, I love hearin my angry voice!) if you think yo busy, I’m busy too, if I fuck around the streets it doesn’t mean that there’s no undone paper in my bag, right! Get it! Think it was clear enough so fuck off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home