10.18.2005

I are unconvinced Boston people you

Hehe, I’m jus tryin to imagine yer face when ya read that sentence. Ya look so funny, jus lemme make some guesses; perplexed, puzzled, befuddled, confused, baffled….
I dunno how ya feel or look like maybe ya get the meanin by a few tries, then congratulations!
I felt outta my mind, kinda crazyconfused(one word!). well I got this nice meaningful sentence while chattin!
Heavens, I kept on sayin what& givin buzz(hell I love buzzin’ more than anythingelse) but there was no answer so I had to use some of my rusty grey cells! Sigh. Well here’s the very simplified meanin!” I’m not convinced that ya Bostonian (live in Boston!)
Heavens, what a disappointin’ sentence after so much energy wasted on getting the meanin they’re accusing ya of lyin’ ok ya right, actually I live in Hell, no need to prove cos everythin’s boilin’ here right!
Ok any question about where I live, if ya still not sure about my place I can ask Mr. Satan to send ya a signature cos he’s a close friend of mine!
I’m tired of usin the word, jerk, but that’s what I am or what I was in the last few days!
I’m one of those kinda human beings that when they saw a dead-end. They stop doin anything & begin naggin’ & cursin…. & think “shut down” is the only solution.
But better make a closer look, there are more options ya can use “standby”, yea pretty good idea, give yerself sometime then go back or ya may like to press “restart”, guess this one’s better, maybe ya jus took the wrong street jus a second ago, so ya have the chance for correction!
So next time ya get to a dead-end jus pause a little, there are other options.
Ok time to log off! What! That’s not on yer list, haha, that’s my personal option!
Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm this post kinda philosophical. So better make a trip to Adams I wanna hike that precious highland in MA, GreyLock, so if ya didn’t see that smiley by my name, jus imagine me sittin’ at the beginin’ of the path havin’ coffee & dreamin’ of getting’ to the peak!
Tip number thirteen: do ya like hot ass? wanna have one! Easy , jus sit on the heater for 5 -10minutes(depends on the temperature) and with the help of conduction, convection & radiation ya can have one!
Have a nice & be careful with the heater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home