10.20.2005

WTF?!

I was jus thinkin’ if we hadn’t that nice word, f…., then life would be such a misery!
Yea I went to GL nice place, great weather, cool scenery & I have this terrible pain in my toenails! Why!?! Well, it’s obvious cos I feel too much free in nature that I forget I’m a human (am i) and act like donkeys, jumpin from this stone to the other & sometimes missin some stones & then baaaaaaaaaaaaaaang crassssssssssssssshh !
Ok it was a nice day, but I had this terrible toothache for a week & it was so intense that really drove me crazy, I wanted to visit nentist next month cos my payin bills had crossed the line a long time ago, but damned I couldn’t tolerate the pain!
I’m thinking of pullin all my tooth and replace ‘em with dentures!
So I had to visit that nice guy! I have surgeons on top of my black list & they’re followed by dentists! ( hey I haven’t forgotten ya, you still have the first place!)
Oops I thought it would be jus a simple fillin’ but it turned out to be a painful root canal!
As far as I can remember I called ya & told ya I wanna stay home & take a zapzap (catnap) cos of the painkiller I took!
I dunno if ya deaf or I’m dumb that ya didn’t get what I said! Guess ya a real jerkass, who the hell would knock on sb’s door at midnight to pay a visit, jus imgine I was asleep! I can promise ya if I were asleep & you’d wake me up, I’d shoot ya before askin’ who yo?
What a nice night! I really dunno what do ya call such people but my greatest bud jus gave me a knock on door sometime after midnight & stayed for over an hour!
Ok guess enough, hope ya never find such sympathetic friends!
Tonight discovery:” I found out another resemblance between me & my most favorite animal in the world, donkey, we both has short, dry, rough, bristly hair!
I got my hair cut last Friday but I still look like an ass, I’m jus thinkin’ of the possibility of lookin’ like a donkey my whole life!
Tip number fourteen: visit your sick buddy sometime after midnight; if ya cant, jus call him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home