10.24.2005

Weekend Review


First sorry for the late review, does it mean I’m busy workin on my papers? Maybe; maybe not!
Ok jus a quick review:
Pete’s fuckin’ catholic, as far as I can remember there isn’t any obligation in choosin’ your religion, but seems this guy doesn’t know this undeniable fact. Ok so Sunday mornings are set for churches! So no stayin’ in bed waitin’ for brunch to arrive (well gotta confess it never arrived anyway!) what a hell should I do if I don wanna see the f**** priest, ha?
Guess no harking back’s needed, Halloween!, so what’s good for weekend?
Well to me goin’ to Common & carvin’ pumpkins so **** good. I didn’t do anything especial, chasin’ s’me kids, paintin’ s’me pumpkins & frightenin’ s’me pals!The result was great, there’s a nice pyramid there, I waved to it on my way this morning!
And then we headed to AMC Fenway to watch “two for money”. It was a nice movie cos I like Pacino so much, but cant say it was a real hit ‘cause it wasn’t. But it’s worth watchin’ once. Pacino’s again the bad guy like Devil’s advocate & Matthew McConaughey’s the young man to be deceived ( I only watched U-571 from this guy, he’s a good actor). A short summary of the movie would be sth like this:
“McConaughey, Brandon Lang, a college quarterback whose career’s felled by a knee injury but who possesses an uncanny ability to pick game winners. Pacino, Walter Abrams, as sports bookie , brings him to NY ‘n gives ‘im a new name ‘n plenty of perks to pick winners for his cable TV odds-pickin’ show.Lang devolves into sth less lovable than the free-spirited kid he appears in the beginnin’. Rene Russo, Abrams’ long-sufferin’ wife who stands by her man despite his penchant for temptin all the addictions that threaten his livelihood and health."
Well ya better watch it!
PS, there's sth weird about this post, use yer grey cells to find it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home