10.27.2005

Sorry I was kiddin’

Hey Lord thanks for listenin’ to me, yea I asked for a hurricane, but ya know I’m fuckin crazy, I really didn’t mean it! Thanks for sendin’ nor’easter to Boston I was really glad knowin’ it!
Note:” why we couldn’t have Wilma, Dennis, Katrina…. , nor’easter, this name really sucks!”
Hey I don want any , thanks, I wanna celebrate my 25th birthday!
Though actually nothing serious happened, a few broken trees, a little flood…., the sounds were horrifyin’ I almost shitted my pants! Remindin’ me of the judgment day. So gotta say I’m really sorry my Asian pals, I love ya, I’d do anything for you, ya can stay in my place for a month , free of charge ( I pray uncle Sam never gives you visa! Cos I really don’t wanna meet ya)
Oops this post’s fuckin’ late. I cant think of anything funny to write.
Gotta thanks two guys who remind me I’m such a …. Bitch.
First , thanks the guy who showed the way how to find out who linked to my post, now I’m sure of the things I write is complete shit that no one link to them.
Second: the great idea of lookin for my needs in the web, it was a absolute foolishness (jackassness) of me to do it infronna pile of friends while the nice prof’s talking about analyzin’ methods of materials” Random sampling, systematic samplying….” Do you know who the fuck is Toby Keith? Thanks lord the prof was so emotionally & enthusiastically talking about the crashed pieces of a plane he’d analyzed (lovely broken shaft, oh my sweetheart…) and the feelin of responsibility we gotta have!
I cant jus imagine what he do he found out what we were doin!
Guess I’m gonna change my name to Kathie, it looks better! I dunno why any asshole in the world has my name. Sob
Ok I try to write better later, sorry! (You know that there’s no better day in my blog!)
Enough shit said, better go to bed, life’s a bit arggggggghhhh these days, gotta find my way out. sorry do you know where the john is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home