10.25.2005

Crazy Comments

If you haven’t read my previous post, better do it and then read this, thanks in advance.
Ok there are times ya feel there’s something inside of you, something powerful controlin’ your mind & feelings, something called conscience. Yea we all have it. In some people it’s awake, fully awake protecting them from devil. On the other hand there are some who are the devil themselves & in some it’s sleeping, waking up every now and then. Mine’s from the 3rd group. The previous post was the masterpiece of my woken conscience affected by noxious sermon of the dear priest!
Ok this is the logical answers to those treacherous brain leaks.

1 . sitting on the edge of window, watchin’ ocean! Impossible. ‘Cause Ocean’s a lot far from the window & ya too fuckin’ frightened of the height. Walkin’ by Charles’ quite a good idea.

2. Yes I do have a creative mind, it’s too fuckin’ creative that I’m tryin’ to imagine I’m jus sittin’ in the middle of roaring flames of hell. Yea keep on burnin’ I wanna yer warmth; it’s pretty cold here. Hey bud, can ya bring me a blanket!
3.Guess it’s a sign of being dead or partly dead cos everyone let out a cry when shakin’ hands with you, but I still dunno it’s ‘cause of cold hands or the skeleton they’re shakin’ hands with.
4. hey nobody askin’ ya for anything. Look jus do your paper it’s 2 am & yo writin’ shit (note: it was a while I put double t for writting, but I’m tryin’ to kick the habit!) so better not to waste this nice rainin’ night!
5. haven’t you really noticed. Ya really a kid, why do you wanna grow up. It’ much fun life like this! Remember yo still a kid so don try to act like adults, 25! Nope it’s 2.5 actually. So better open this bottle to cheer ( bottle of milk cos this boy’s still 2 year ol!)
6. yea, yo right. Yo playin’ a role. The role of a knuckle head, that has nothin’ to do but writin & doin shit!Hey Director, can I play as Prince Charming next time!
Heheheheh…(sob), what a miserable blogger I am, gotta comment on my own posts!
Note for 23 post! Hey I post it on a nice cloudy Monday afternoon! Thanks Blogger to be stupid enough to accept such dates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home