10.28.2005

Batty

The baby bat
Screamed out in fright
"Turn on the dark,
I'm afraid of the light"


i have this terrible habit of checkin' my favorite blogs the minute i wakeup (or better say before bed) and when i find out there was no update for that day i feel sad& disappointed. I jus looked at this week postings i was doin it every 2 days. i know nobody miss me & wont feel the same as I do, but sorry for that if anyone thought their missin' anythin'
i was this asshole all week & i really mean it this time; if ya hadnt met me this week, go thank God for bein' that lucky. i cant think of a livin' thing near here that i hadnt cursed or shouted!
Everything's in a real mess & I jus cant find the way outta it, im not in the mood of smilin' so i guess i need no custom for Halloween , a Sweater & jeans can do good(Thanks to my twin soul for the idea! hope I can have him more next week!)
Guess i really talked bad language to Pete that he'd be angry at me for at least a week (if not ever) so this weekend's gonna be as lovely as usual & im gonna stay home playin Pizza Frenzy (it's pretty good game if ya as crazy as me).
November's comin & i fuckin' hate this month. in a week time it'd be 9 bloody years & i dunno why it seems more heartbreakin' by the passage of time.Seems as if I come to my senses as I grew older. So possibly a real dismal bloggin week waitin for ya.I know it may sounds really irrational & emotional, but i really miss'em.
i know im fuckin' idiot, darn it! i grew up so fast that i didnt notice what i lost.
I really wanna talk to somebody (or maybe i think like that) but I'm so fuckin pain in the ass that everyones mad at me at the moment!Sob!
Steve wanna go to Norwood to visit his cute grand daughter. so surely i'd be on my own for at least 3 days, if ya get tired durin' halloween, dont hesitate to knock on my door (I'm serious this time)
have a nice holiday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home