11.02.2005

Twin soul

I always dreamt of havin a twin. I really love to have one, jus imagine two of me, sounds awesome. Though anytime I told my mom my little wish, she told me she wished she didn’t have me let alone two of me (well she wasn’t serious, I’m sure or maybe?!?!?!), it’s a long time since the time I realized I cant have a twin after my birth. I still remember how gloomy I felt that day.
But after such a long time something weird happened that I really dunno how to explain it. Its like I found my twin some how. I even dunno why I thought of that word. It’s such a strange feelin’ I have this guy on the other side of globe (really on the other side) that never seen, never talked; it’s not a long time I knew him but foolishly I think some invisible ties. The funny thing’sthat I can swear we have nothing (or alittle) in common. BTW I dunno whether he’s makin’ me be realistic or I’m at last growin’ up. I’m jus balancin’ some part of my life. I cant say these last few month were all success & happiness, but I tried many things & gave up a lot more. Lots & lots of experiences that really worth tryin’. I’m workin’ on my thinkin’ and I’m thinkin’ it’s improvin’. I have no idea what’s my next step. But I feel a lot happy finidin’ him, maybe he’s jus an image of what I’m gonna be or wanted to be. Jus wanted to thank God for finidn’ him & wish him luck and happiness wherever he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home