11.02.2005

Wednesday Review

Jus a quick review, I met my prof & told him I’m half way through my paper (what a liar!)and asked for more time. Yippee! More time but within 3 weeks gotta do the lecture too (arghhhhhhh) I jus’ gotta remind ya I’m really a shy guy who always trip in lectures & gotta remind myself not to use shit…..; fuckin’ difficult!
Then a class & after that Tph , really easy. I asked another guy to put my name on his homework too! Cos I hadn’t done ‘em completely. Then I had a quiz that I had a little idea, remeberin’ the formula upside down then got a really big flux!
Then goes the CV problems that I had a good copyin’ act! And the worst part was the exam, that it really was a disappointment, I almost fainted by the vision of the problem it was jus one question goin like this a,b, c,…f! WTF!
Thanks my eyesight I wrote that all I could see from a pal!
Oops at last Wednesday’s finished, what a day it was, full of stress, I jus got home at 4.30 great!
Then took a shower & now I’m still givin’ my brain some rest. Steve’s back, he had a splendid time with his family but he’s extremely mad at me & been cursin’ for at least 20 minutes! Ok as usual I’m the jerk, not to mention what I did, to give ya a clue he shouted:” don’ move round the place wet & naked again” 5-6 times in the last 10 minutes.
Tomorrow’s 3rd of November and I’m not goin to Cambridge, want a day off; I’m thinkin’ of goin’ to churchyard or maybe I jus stay at home. An idle classmate called & said he’s goin to GL. I may try the peak too. Only not in the mood of doin’ homework & this stuff. When I think of the past nine years I feel terribly sick & miserable. I dunno how I feel now sad, angry, depressed, I really dunno, but I’m gonna find out soon.
PS Doug called yesterday sayin’ it wasn’t much fun withouht me, well this means he hadn’t found any jackass like me to laugh at till now. What a success! Ok please next time ya wanted to talk to a knuckle head don’t call me, deal?
PPS today’s song: Metallica’s Mama said, I wanted to share the full song but I really dunno how to do it, I know I’m a sucker.
Please listen to it & mourn with me. Let’s go out for a walk, I need some air!
Mama, now I'm coming home
I'm not all you wished of me
A mother's love for her son
Spoken, help me be
Well, I took your love for granted
And all the things you said to me
I need your arms to welcome me
But, a cold stone's all I see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home