11.05.2005

cold

Hell ya (hello, right?!)
It seems I missed Friday bloggin’ don’t think I was busy cos I wasn’t; jus think I was sick, fuckin’ sick with a cool fever! & lots of sore throat barely could talk. I really fell in love with Steve when he tries to make me out. I had fever & thinking of goin to BGH on my own; fuckin’ sucked. “lemme try my chance” was the thing came to my mind. So I gave Steve a call & asked ‘im to come home earlier to take me ta doc. Heavens, he was really in good mood, so to doc & back. Really painful. No matter how many docs I try, it’s all the same. I jus look like a guy who’s in fact fond of that needle attached to a plunger. Omg, please don’ gimme such excruciating materials. I jus like antibiotics. I wish I were a kid & could cry so the doc realized his unfair decision & jus keep up with tablets & these things. As far as ya informed I’m such a brilliant student, I learned nothin’ from my metal forming course but jus the rollin’ part that resulted in makin’ needles & the followin’ things affectin’ this lovely piece of metal to be less unbearable. Anyway, at the moment I have trouble climbin’ stairs; not cos of that what cha macallit (penicillin injection I guess) but cos of those high jumps I had on the wet stones!
This was all for Thursday, then came Friday; I was in bed makin’ my mind “to go or not to go” when Steve called me sayin:” I was late for my class” as if given an ultimatum, I got & dressed. Then came the nice offer of takin’ me to Cambridge!
Yea, guess Steve’s kinda mentally sick, hope he never get well. it’s really good & profitable for me, so let’s pray this craziness remains for a while.
Imagine a warm Friday in fall, sun’s shinin’ the prof’s fully energetic talkin’ about thermodynamics of chemical reactions & tryin’ to remember Boltzmann constant completely; everyone’s tryin’ to mislead ‘im & ya sittin’ there quietly playin’ with yer pen, wonderin’ when this foolish class gonna end. Such a lovely Friday! Ok to make this dull day cherish, ya gonna have a hydro lab in the evenin’ from 1-6 pm and ya don’t have time to even put yer ass on a chair for a rest. And again gotta remind ya that yo fuckin’ sick & a little feverish. This is called hard path to become a grad! And surely no Noble prize. Sob! I dunno why some guys still think gettin’ degree’s easy?!? Can ya help?
Hhhmmm, what else? Aha, we’ve this gatherin on every first Saturday of new month; so we’d one taday. But as long as I’m on a tight budget, decided to stay in & save 50 $. I know I’m fuckin’ genius!
Well, enough crap said. This posts suck like previous posts. One last thing, guess ya better check here; this guy’s kinda lively & crazy! Jus imagine me waddlin’ on the sands with a board in my hand, wearin’ a speckled (red & white) pants, wonderin’ how I can use Archimedes law to float on water & examinin’ waves to be high enough to take me a few inches up in the ocean!
I know I’d be fuckin’ cute but let’s put this hilarious scene for the time when there was nothin’ funny here!
I don’ believe in reincarnation but if I did, I was undeniably a cat before becomin’ what I am. Wanna know the reasons:
1. I hate water
2. I have water phobia
3. I hate cats!
Ok,ok I know too much creepy craps.no more shit. I’m done.
Cos ya were good guys readin’ this post utterly ya allowed laughing at my pic!
I’ll send ya my surfin’ pic when I get a board, so better not wait for that post!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your major, and where do you go to school?

My kid goes to prep school right out of Boston, in NH.

November 05, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

i'm supposed to become a material engineer (fully in doubt) & it's in Cambridge, ya know, MIT! NH's quite near maybe i can meet yer kid one day!

November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home