11.06.2005

Of horoscopes'n Me

this is the sunday post & then another week's finished.
my satus: still workin' on that paper & still have the abstract only!
there's sth I like about Boston. when ya feel sad, depressed.... it's all shiny & warm; when ya happy & energetic it's cloudy, rainy & gloomy! so today's weather forcast: a cold windy stormy day.
I know a lot of people think horoscopes are BS, ya damned right! but i enjoy readin' em at the end of each day & comparin' it to what i did. it's really funny,especially when ya have nothin' to laugh at.
the joky thing's when it's about sex stuff, my future love.... i spent that day mostly at home, feelin' down in the dumps.
jus for instance this is for friday:Being prepared is your key to confidence. When you know you can deliver the goods, you have no problem selling yourself. A stranger is your link to new friends and possibly love. Chat up someone new.
what happened: actually ya know.sellin' myself? ha ? then how much would I get, no more than 50$ i saved & guess no stranger'd fall in love with a red nose guy sniffin' every 10 secs!

wanna more laugh, this is my weekend love forcast:You're so attractive that you'll have more offers than you know what to do with
sounds great, i dunno who can think i'm attractive with a cold; ya i got too many offers. ya know had to beg several guys to go to the lab instead of me! yea there were too many volunteers that i decided to do it myself!
and this is for saturday:Review and assess your personal progress. It's nice if you have an hour to ponder and journal, but it's likely that you'll only have a few moments to yourself in the car on the way to a kid's birthday party or some such event.
lemme see whad i have for this one, i jus reviewed my progress, not a dot added to my homework, still got many problems to solve....(personal progress assessed, mission complete)
ponder & journal? that's what i was doin' all day! and the car thing: yea a few moments cos if anyone lends me his/her car, he/she'd get it back in less than 3 minutes! no car to baby boys like me, ya may damage it!
I want a viper for my B'day, come to my party & gimme the present; i promise to get surprised!deal? so i'm waitin'.
but the thing that really drove me crazy was this nice celeb profile, it's so complete that no comment's needed:
Whether he's Puff Daddy, P. Diddy or just plain Diddy, this wild Scorpio will prove yet again that he cannot be stopped. Diddy's ambitions have helped him to conquer the ultra-competitive worlds of music, fashion, television and film. I predict a marriage to longtime companion, Kim Porter, this upcoming year and another child between them to round out Diddy's inner need to have it all.
see, i was right!?!?!?!?!?*&^%$#@...
Warning:"This blog's intoxicated. didn't yo notice!"
note: signs of intoxication= writing about horoscopes & zodiac signs
PS: have a nice weekend & don't forget the Viper! yo have only one month remainin!the countdown's gonna start on monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home