11.06.2005

BLOCKED


This blog’s for sale.( I stole this idea, no linkin’ hope he doesn’t mind, hey ya don’t’ mind, do you?)
It’s really cheap. Jus 4000$. It’s worth more (don’t believe? check here) but I guess we can agree on the price!
So I’m movin’ to a bigger place.
I feel really dizzy and cold. I’m not ok! And I have a soul mate that drives me crazy, so….
This blog is blocked for national security and the irresponsible blogger is sentenced to a week hard work on his books!
I’m movin’ to somewhere else! Yippee! I’m movin’ to a new place!
Take away the sensation inside
Bitter sweet migraine in my head
Its like a throbbing tooth ache of the mind
I can't take this feeling anymore
SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO
Bye Bye

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you moving your blog to a new server?

November 07, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

no, i'm movin' to a new server. a bit tired of here & bloggin'.
maybe i stop for a while but at the moment i'm usin' mydiary. i'm workin' on the links!

November 07, 2005  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

I am only worth 2,200. Dang.

November 09, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

hehehe then lucky me!

November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home