3.10.2007

Christmas & new year: the fact files & goodbye

Christmas:nothing so special about Christmas to say. i slept a good 12 hours & that was a surprise.
no Christmas gift, no surprise, no Santa, nothing special
Question: what’s so special about Christmas?-beside being a holiday in some places & somebody’s birthday-
New year: within 4 days 2005 is finished & comes 2006 with lots of new experiences, every new year i wish to change, to be a better guy, to live better,experience new things, and take a few more steps to reach my goals
Year over view: i had many new experiences, i learned lots of things, i faced many new opportunities (foolishly ignored), i spent lots of money, i had no job, i had lots of books to study & knew nothing more than i used to know about material engineering!
Goals wanted to be achieved: finish my fucking courses in 4 years, take the master’s examination, find a job & try many many new things.
Facts: i’m just praying for the chance to finish in 4.5 years, i’m not thinking about master’s in materials but in petrochemical or management. i don’t think i can find the job i want in the next 2-3 years.
The things i hate: i hate addiction to net, pc, chocolates & laziness.
The people i hate: me, myself, ME, me, ME, me,ME,me,Me,mE & YOU!
The nice things i love about 2005: i found many many friends, i loved them for a while & they did too(maybe , maybe not)!? and i’m going to do the same thing as i did my whole life; dump most of ‘em & keep a few. i just have 10 fingers on both hands, so 10 guys in general & less than 5 to keep for another year & surely you not on my list!
True facts : i have never seen such a disgusting person, why i treat friends like my pc games; tired of ‘em ,throw ‘em out?! i haven’t figured it out till today but maybe one day i know, guess i’d be really lonely by that time, (ain’t i lonely even now?) am i too proud to keep friends? nah.
guess i got a wrong definition for friend & friendship . lemme check
friend:
1.a person you know well and like, and who is not usually a member of your family:This is my friend Tom. * Is he a friend of yours? * She’s an old friend. * He’s one of my best friends. * a close / good friend * a childhood / family / lifelong friend * I heard about it through a friend of a friend. * She has a wide circle of friends.

2.a person who has the same interests and opinions as yourself, and will help and support you:You’re among friends here–you can speak freely. * His eyes were moving from face to face: friend or foe?

friendship:
1.[C]a relationship between friends:
a close / lasting / lifelong friendship * friendships formed while she was at college * He seemed to have already struck up (= begun) a friendship with Jo. * It’s the story of an extraordinary friendship between a boy and a seal.
2.[U] the feeling or relationship that friends have; the state of being friends:
Your friendship is very important to me.

hhmmmm, well no idea!?!?!?
Next year goals: i wanna be a good kid, believe in all religions in the world, pray to lord to save my soul & don’t take me to hell cos i don’t like hot places, wanna finish my present major & graduate in something i like more(like extraction of metals or advanced casting or maybe composites!-see it’s not at all relevant to material eng.-)
ok i don’t wanna blog for a while cos i need the time to study my books; actually i wanna put my fucking pc in it’s boxes & put a big photo of Everest mt. instead. So if i hurt anyone’s feeling, i apologize but actually it’s their problem that their feelings were hurt. thanks for reading all my crap,so this blog’s closed till sometime round 21-22 Jan.

Confession of the year:” i’m a bad kid, i shitted my bed 10 times, i lied as many as the hair i have on my head (i’m bald), i cheated in my exams but never passed, i’m going to finish elementary school next year (after 10 years). i’m going to celebrate my 12th birthday next yesterday, i’m really ugly, actually the ugliest girl in the world but i’m gonna have a plastic surgery like M.Jackson then i’d be the prince charming. i’m really outta idea.aha my mom told me not to talk with strangers, so i’m not gonna use YM,AIM… for chatting anymore, you idiot strangers. i always think of the things i wanna type, i just press buttons in random order. i want big gifts for the new year, so if you wanna send me anything don’t hesitate, mail me & i give you my address & phone no. ok time to feed my lovely sweetie little gharial.fyi: his full name is Gavialis gangeticus & he’s from the alligator family, better improve yer animalogy!

One serious word: thanks to those who tolerated me while i was blue & supported me when i needed ‘em. wish every one a great year & a big approach to their goals. this blog and actually most of my cyber activities is banned for almost a month. wish me luck so i can pass all my exams with good marks.
Love you all
Hellboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home