3.11.2007

december archive

Judge26 12 2005
Sometimes you feel sad, sometimes you feel sorry, sometimes you wanna die
Sometimes you feel tired of being anything
So just close your eyes & forget everything, forget breathing and that’s it.

Don’t judge me, I have my own reasons, I have my own thoughts & you have no right to judge me

Am I who I think I am? Am I who I think I am? Am I who I think I am?

Court is in session and I slam my gavel down
I’m judge and I’m jury and I’m executioner too
I drink from the cup of denial; I’m judging the world from my throne
Edit : EditComments : 1 Comment » Categories : hell
Clue25 12 2005
There’s always a limit to your joy; have you noticed?!
ain’t it fun not to sleep the whole night,and Santa doesn’t knock on yer door!
it’s fun writing a 25p essay & when you came to the calculating part, you have no clue what was the total weight, so no diagram, cool!?
ain’t it magical that ya got to the underground & feeling happy & proud you remember the time of the train arrival & you’re just in time; waiting a few seconds you reallize they have changed all the schedule. what?!?!?!
ok into the train & outta it & to yer class. it’s outta this world to go to university on Sunday let alone christmas.
ya get to yer class, geez the prof’s solving a problem & yo ujust have no idea what’s goin’ on!
another problem solved & you still dammed blank. my mind still wonder in boston round the christmas trees, crowded shops, puddings, turkeys, wines & hell i have a nice piece of paper infronna me with a beautiful problem on it; it’s called quiz!
again it’s lovely to find the pressure on the upper part of cylinder while it’s rotating with a liquid in it. i love this problem,
ok problem solved ; outta class & that ol’ little digram-less essay; cool! what’s the use of an essay without diagram & analysis?!?!?
this instant pain in my stomach is really killing me, guess it’s cos of not having any edible thing in the last 12-15 hours.
merry christmas, yep it’s the best christmas in my life time.
better move my fucking ass & find a solution to my diagram error.
merrrrrrryyyyyyy christmassssssssssssssssEdit : EditComments : 2 Comments » Categories : no salvation
Christmas Merry23 12 2005
Once again it’s 23th December & you’re getting ready for tomorrow’s eve.
Turkey, cookies, pudding…. Everything’s ready, gifts wrapped, tree decorated. Every house’s waiting for a family gathering, so it’s time to say:
“Merry Christmas”
Wish you a nice crazy night but don’t take too much or you end up in undesired places!
Wish you a happy splendid time & hope it’s yer last Christmas. Yoohahahah (satanic wish)
Hope I’d be alive to write a lot more shitty creepy crap till the next time that Santa decides not to stop by chimney.
Christmas tips to get rid of Santa:
Don’t let the fire die in yer fire place,
Don’t go to bed before 1am,
Don’t send mails & emails to Santa.
Keep calling him and asking for unpossible things & use as many as bad words you know
Write devilish verses round yer room & tree
Pretend you’re a vampire when Santa stopped by yer window
Decorate your tree with ogre shit, garlic, dragon liver….
Put giant toe instead of mistletoe on yer tree
Make a wish list & buy all of the items on it & put it by yer tree
Hang one of your smelliest socks
Play a ‘tallica album in yer player as Christmas carol
Throw snow balls at Santa’s deer
Santa Keith wishes you a devilish XXX-mas in hell
Mary Christ mask
PS I don’t mean anything, i celebrate christmas tooEdit : EditComments : No Comments » Categories : hell
Of judgment & life22 12 2005
I wanted to write something about judging people along time ago but didn’t find time, but the recent events made me rest my ass & write another creepy shitty crap.1. Appearance & judgmentAll of us have heard the “don’t judge people by their appearance” sentence at least once a while but we still do. We have some standards for choosing people we wanna talk. If someone looks shabby we try to ignore him / her & if someone’s well-dressed, that’s our ideal guy. I’m not saying it’s your point of view, I’m just talking generally (that’s foolish of me) but the thing that sometimes surprise us is when we talk with somebody; it’s just a better way to decide you like that person or not. Talking’s the only ability that humans have which distinguishes ‘em from animals. But if we think while talking that’d be the thing to make the difference, otherwise animals have their own languages!Ok that’s in the real world and everyone has his/her own principles to judge people. And to tell the truth we have lots of choices like appearances, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors….2. Cyber & judgmentThe thing that we can’t avoid is the part of our lives connected with cyber world. “ASL”; that’s the most foolish thing we can ask & we still do, we wanna have a brief image of the person we chat with.First comes age: well actually age is a comparative matter. What do we mean by 20 years, it can mean 20*365 days or it can have other meanings; like some says the judgment day is 50000 years; just imagine it; it’s so long, a lot longer than the measured time we have 2005years till now, any idea?!Considering we mean 365 days as a year that we defined it ourselves. anyway you cant have any idea if the other guy on the other side is really that age or not.The reasons people lie about their age:” maybe they wanna be younger or older than what they are, that really depends on what they think. Maybe they want more respect by showing they are older or maybe they wanna have more fun by saying they are still in their 20-30.I dunno why, but to my view I can be 25 & act like a 40-50 yr ol’ man or talk like a young teenage. Actually I can be both & that’s the truth about everyone’s character; sometimes we gotta grow up & be responsible & other times we can just be as naughty as a young boy, what’s wrong with this idea? Maybe it’s funny to see an ol’ man licking ice-cream infronna his colleagues in a confrence, but who cares if he does it at home.Then comes sex; in this case most people say the truth cos they wanna satisfy their needs. Surely you don’t wanna lie about yer sex when ya wanna find someone to spend some nights with.But sometimes we meet people who lie about their sex. Well the reasons could be:” they wanna have fun with some friends or see how they act in different situations. Sometimes people think the other gender’s much better or safer & sometimes they don’t have any special reason.The most common thing is girls acting like boys & we gotta admit they are pretty better than boys trying to act like girls & it’s proved many times in real world too!And Location comes last. It’s the most common lie & guess more than 50% lies about their location specially in chatrooms.I dunno why people lie about their location maybe they think where they live is not a good place or maybe others have bad attitude towards their country….But the thing I experienced myself is you can live in a famous & splendid(just depends on yer point of view) city like Paris, London, Washington, NY, LA… & be as miserable as a negga kid homeless ,hungry, helpless, sad… living in Africa & you can live in a third world country with people thinking hostile about your nation & you feel happy, free & alive. It’s not a matter of where we live, it’s just a matter how happy & satisfied we feel. I agree with the idea if I were born in a hot dirty room in the middle of Africa having no food to eat & no water to drink, I wouldn’t say this, yes that’s right I wouldn’t say this, but we’re talking about people generally!But the truth is no matter how hard we try to hide our true identities & no matter how successful we are in hiding different aspects of our soul (we can hide the part we don’t like to show others in cyber world) in a long time friendship we show different parts of our soul & different parts of our character unwillingly & no matter how hard we try to be polite & act nice, the true dingbats (I don’t like this word much!) cant hide for long. Guess you’re convinced by now that I am a real jerk [dingbat] & yes I don’t have the right to judge people but it’s none of yer business to judge me either.Conclusion: we might have our own reasons to hide our true identities, but I don’t understand why we should hide our feelings & thoughts, we can choose what to share & what not to share but once we shared it better be frank, lying about our feelings is actually lying to ourselves ;hiding & denying the truth to ourselves. Better be a little fair with ourselves, fuck others.I’m done, I rest my case.Edit : EditComments : 2 Comments » Categories : no salvation
blood19 12 2005
i was wondering if blood samples are required in hell?!Edit : EditComments : 2 Comments » Categories : thoughts
unavailable18 12 2005
people in hell are unavailable & i’m not a exception, so why you want me to call you?!?!
i haven’t found any phone here yet, direct call from hell to earth never heard of!?Edit : EditComments : No Comments » Categories : hell
what?!?!17 12 2005
You can do anything you like in the Neverland, but don’t confuse it with real world.Edit : EditComments : No Comments » Categories : Uncategorized
outta it15 12 2005
You just turn on the TV, yeah, that’s what I want; I really enjoy it; wars, fires, bombs, death … that’s it. I love the smell of blood; it’s so fresh, so lively, and so energetic. Just another bite of your flesh & I’ll be miles away.
You don’t need to imagine everything, you gotta try it. ain’t you tired of a being a puppet, a robot puppet, you don’t need to wait for a lucky number or a new job to change everything, just wash yer dammed eyes everyday & give your world a new look, a new breath cos there ain’t a better day for you if you don’t try.
So today exercise: wash yer brain completely; nothing’s as deadly as the loop of routines.
I’m gonna destroy everyone’s schedule, so just take the phone & dial yer number, I’m waiting outside your door.Edit : EditComments : 2 Comments » Categories : no salvation
Last Breath14 12 2005
just go out, just go out and see the world with new glasses, it’s not as bad as you thought, it’s all the same. there’s no difference; the same sins, the same crimes, the same cries, the same shouts. it’s all the same. change your dimensions, change your standards, change all the refrences.gotta be flexible. gotta walk on yer hands, gotta talk with your ears and watch through your brain. gotta change. welcome home, welcome to the new born demons world.Edit : EditComments : No Comments » Categories : hell
Dead14 12 2005
the thing that’s really close to hell is death, no matter what part of the universe you living, it’s waiting for the time to arrive & give you its cold touch.
the funny thing’s even if you are miles away from your home, death news is something that gets to you like a flash of light. in the last week i got two of it, one was my friend’s daughter & today a pal’s nephew, cool!
i’m really used to hearing this news, i can say:” i’m sorry to hear that, griefs….,” but the truth is i dont really care, i dont really feel sorry, every minute tens of babies born, some should die & i mean it, it’s just a matter of balance.
the funny thing is when we have some good news, we enjoy it as much as we can then we share it, but when there’s something sad in our life, we just wanna let it out, thinking our sorrow is the biggest in the world, no one can understand us, their sympathy is a pile of shit.
hey, better wait a moment, why not to share the happy moments & dump the sad ones. we gotta remember, we’re not the first who lose a loved one & surely not the last, maybe when somebody says i understand, he/she really understands. dont judge people by their words, most of the times they dont mean it.
So next time you wanted to let yourself out talking about loved ones you lost, dont hesitate to inform me, i’m just waiting here with a big smile, ready to tell you i’m sorry, baby dont cry, they’re in heaven now, i really understand you.
yeah, the truth is i dont understand you, you should cry for yourself for still living in this shitty world, dont worry about your loved ones, they’re enjoying the tortures they deserve for being naughty kids of Lord on the earth.Edit : EditComments : 2 Comments » Categories : thoughts
journey to under world13 12 2005
it just started on a day like every other day; but to me it was somewhere else, i was somewhere i didnt belong to, somewhere so weird, so strange, so frightening, so disgusting like hell.
i’m breating in a new air, it’s different, there’s nothing to breathe in, it’s empty, dirty, polluted as hell.
i need sleep, maybe, maybe not, i’m not a human anymore, i’m a ghost, elf, angel, zombie, i’m nothing, just like a little microscopic creature living in hell.Edit : EditComments : No Comments » Categories : hell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home