3.11.2007

aRCHIVE fEBURARY 2006 PART 0

some thoughts so i can feel better3 02 2006

a new discovery for today. there’s nothing funny about me, why?!?
i was blogging around (sth like fcukin’ around) & pressing link to links, awsome. i cant get it. why some bloggers have so many comments even if they type ahhhha, 100 guys are there to comment, & me spending such a long time typin’ (cos im not quick in typin’ if i try to type fast then i gotta spend a long time correctin’ my mistakes! )
there’s another thing i cant understand, the are few popular blogs that are really good, new…., the really good ones are jus anonymous!
(scratchin’ my almost bald head, dont we have sucha smiley?!!?) hhhmmmm i dunno who decide on the hot blogs, they’re jus shit or maybe there’s sth wrong with me understanding their language :((
ok never mind, as long as there’s this guy with his cool humor, i dont mind; but this means hours of bloggin’ around to find the right place .ehhhmmmm
there’s something im a bit worried about. i dunno this room’s so hot or i have fever. it’s not really good. do you know how long does it take me to die of avian flu (aka donkey flu)?!!?

hhmmm what else?! another discovery is i need breakfast & nobody wants to make it for me; nevermind, gotta do it myself.
me rocks, clap for me!Edit : EditComments : No Comments » Categories : feelings
I’m not ok3 02 2006

i feel terrible, everything’s rotating round my head, my body’s too heavy for my feet to carry it.
this terrible dizziness is killing me.
let’s not talk about the headache & stomachache. i dunno how long i’ve been sleeping; but it wasnt really useful. :l
i feel weak, no energy in my bloody body to move a finger.
maybe i have avian flue :), no it’s not possible, i didnt eat any chicken recently, i dont have fever, im as cold as fridge.
im just SICK. Edit : EditComments : No Comments » Categories : hell
HELP1 02 2006
A pen pal is needed, asap.
wanna replace him/her with sb else
please mail me soon!Edit : EditComments : 1 Comment » Categories : thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home